8/15/2017

Blacksmithing Shop

Hello everyone !!

This time, I'm not going to speak about anything related to Papercrafts but I'm going to speak about what I want to be my job : Blacksmithing.


I know most of you come to check my Papercrafts but I think you may be interested in my hand forged stuff, if you like Vikings, Dwarves (fantasy dwarves) etc, you may like what I make.

So, if you're interested, don't hesitate to take a look at my Etsy shop : https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/TriskelionForge?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
And there is also my DeviantArt page, there is more stuff on it : https://triskelionforge.deviantart.com/

Here are some example of what you can find in my shop :




And if you want some custom stuff, just ask me, for now I'm just a self taught beginner so my skills aren't the sharpest but don't hesitate to ask and I'll see what I can do !

I really hope that some of you will be interested in my work, I really want it to be my job and I need you to make this dream come true.

Thank you very much for reading and see you later !!

PS : don't worry, I'm not quitting Papercraft Design I still have so many awesome projects in mind that I can't stop now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment